Photo: Panel Discussion at LFPA Spring Event 2018 - Miami
This event of the Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association (LFPA) is focused on digital strategies to get ahead of the threats in terms of Loyalty Fraud. Understanding the Fraudster's Customer Journey will help you work better with the other departments like IT and Call Centres to stop fraud. In turn this engages your customers to help them help themselves against fraud. Attendees will also be able to meet and network with industry peers and best practice service providers to hear first-hand how to further protect loyalty programs from fraud.
It's agenda and hot topics may be found below, and register now to secure your place!
Early Registration of $499 USD (Loyalty Program Operators) and $1199 USD (Vendors, Consultants & other companies) is currently available through Friday 29th March.
1) Registration is joint with the Airline & Travel Payments Summit with which this event is being held concurrently.
2) LFPA Members get 50% off. Contact LFPA to obtain the discount code.
3) Quoted registration prices are for payment by credit card made at time of registration. Payment by bank transfer is $100 USD additional.
Some of the Hot Topics to be covered:
♦ Social Engineering & Fraud Prevention
♦ Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to streamline your fraud prevention processes
♦ Working with Law Enforcement to lock-up the fraudsters
♦ IT Security: Avoid being the next major hack!
♦ Loyalty Fraud Best Practice Standards
♦ Tightening youir Terms & Conditions to stop the Gamers
♦ Protecting your Call Centre
♦ Are Passwords dead? Is this how to stop ATO?
♦ Stopping Loyalty Fraud in the Self Service World (e.g. keyless entry at hotels)
♦ Lions Den pitching Contest of the latest loyalty fraud prevention solutions
♦ Preventing "Milejacking" - educating your customers to protect their own accounts
Pre-Conference, Tuesday, 7th of May
18.00 - 20.00:
Pre-Event Welcome Reception sponsored by Ingenico (Optional)
Day 1, Wednesday, 8th of May
12.30 - 14.00:
Lunch, Registration & Networking
14.00 - 14.05:
Chairman's Welcome Remarks & Introductions
• Michael Smith, Co-Founder, LFPA
14.05 - 14.30:
Case study: Catching a fraudster
• Waqas Hakim, Supervisor Web Support & Fraud Prevention, Gulf Air
14.30 – 15.00:
Loyalty Fraud Best Practice Standards
• Rodrigo Camacho, Chief Commercial Officer, Nethone
15.00 - 15.30:
What is Loyalty Fraud costing the industry? A practical approach to working out the costs
• Iain Webster, President, LFPA
15.30 - 16.10:
Coffee Break & Networking
16.10 – 17.00:
The Ai Lions’ Den – Joint with Airline and Travel Payment Summit: The theme for the 2019 ATPS is to Engage, Experience and Execute for Customers. To keep engaging with your customers you need to have new products, services and experiences – as well as executing them by taking them to market. The ever popular Ai Lions’ Den let’s companies with new ideas share those in a 5 minute sales pitch to our airline & travel experts. Our Lions (judges) will quiz them on all aspects of their pitch, live in front of all the event delegates!
Ring Master (Moderator):
• Michael Smith, Managing Partner, Airline Information
….to be announced
17.00 - 18.00:
Networking Reception - Joint with Airline and Travel Payment Summit
Day 2, Thursday, 9th of May
8.00 - 9.00:
Breakfast and Networking
9.00 - 9.30:
Combating fraud associated with promotional reward programs
• Ken Ray, Senior Manager, Security, Compliance & IT, Fandango Rewards (invited)
9.30 - 10.00:
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Streamline your fraud prevention processes
• Kevin Lee, Trust & Safety Architect, Sift Science
10.00 - 10.30:
Has loyalty fraud overtaken banks as the prime focus for fraudsters?
• Zia Hayat, CEO and Founder, Callsign
10.30 - 11.10:
Coffee Break & Networking
11.10 – 11.45:
Panel Discussion: Account Takeover – what is it and how to prevent it
• Michelle Didomenico, Director of Marketing, Accertify & airline (invited)
11.45 - 12.20:
Panel Discussion: Engaging your customers in preventing Fraud: From Terms and Conditions to IT what do you need to do to manage the risk?
• Madeleine Anderson, Agenda Chairman, LFPA Spring 2019 (invited)
Panellists & Presenter:
• Pedro Bennasar, Payments & Fraud Manager, Logitravel
....others to be announced
12.20 - 12.30
LFPA: Member update on trends and statistics, working practices and discussion of standards
• Peter Maeder, Secretary, Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association